All software and data on this site is made available according to the following terms and conditions:
1) Your use of all software and data downloaded from this site will be exclusively for academic, non-commercial purposes at the location specified in the form above.
2) You will not permit any third party to use the software in any way whatsoever.
3) You will effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the software from access or use by any unauthorised person.
4) You will not make copies of the software except as is incidental to your personal and normal use of the software and is necessary for your own academic use or for the purpose of back-up and operational security.
5) You will not under any circumstances transfer the software from one computer to another or over a network.
6) You will not modify, sell, rent, transfer, resell for profit, distribute or create derivative works based on the software or any part of it.
7) In the course of your research, you will maintain contact with Space Syntax Limited (“SSL”) and, at mutually agreeable times, present and discuss the form and findings of your research.
8) You accept that the software is under development and may not therefore be fully functional and is supplied to you on an “AS IS” basis, without any technical support or warranty of any kind from SSL including, without limitation, a warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and that we accept no liability for any loss you may incur as a result of your use of it.
9) At the reasonable request of SSL, you will supply copies of any spatial models created for incorporation within our Spatial Form Database.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on space syntax software and data.